Publius Forum

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Confessions of a Recovering Democrat

Have you ever read an article that you wished would go on longer? Many times I find myself wishing they were brief and to the point, but not this time. I want more evidence, more significant changes, actually reasons for the change. I want them so I could apply them when I speak to the communists amongst us!

Mr. Burt Prelutsky has written this article over at TownHall.com. It is not long enough, yet he does cover some issues. Briefly.

This article was brought to my attention by Stephen Frank, a great political mind over here on the Left Coast. He has his own site which you may subscribe to which is sometimes quite hilarious, sometimes quite serious. Either way, it is worthwhile reading. The name of the site is California Political News and Views. You may also get just the headlines by using this script: If you care to have it and you cannot get it from there, just email me or leave a comment. I'll try to get the code to you.

And for my next trick, I am going to have another open trackback! You guys are just so wonderful. I've decided that since I cannot decide who to add to the post after I've already finished setting everything up, I will not discriminate against anyone. If you leave a trackback, I will add you. However, I've noticed some of the sites do not send me a trackback. Hmm...I wonder what to do about those people? I will leave that for another post.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Here are the wonderful people that trackback to me so that you may go visit their sites as well. Maybe you will find some of their titles very enticing. I hope so! (If you see my name more than once, that means I have added you to another post. :) Have a good day everyone, and God bless us all.

Trackposted: Outside the Beltway: Beltway Traffic Jam, Blog @ MoreWhat.com: Open Trackback Linkfest 08/08/2007, The Random Yak: Wednesday “Still Weedy” Linkfest, Right Truth: Methodist Church Goes Muslim, Nuke's news and views: I Like Mike Roundup and Open Thread, The Bullwinkle Blog: Moosetracks Open Trackbacks, The Amboy Times: Coca-Cola Logo a Zionist Plot?, Wake Up America: Vets for Freedom Needs Your Help, Conservative Thoughts: Whack-A-Mole! The story of Lt. Col Chessani’s Article 32 hearing, Right Voices: NYT’s: If You Were a Terrorist, How Would You Attack?, Pursuing Holiness: Christianity and War, Republican National Convention Blog: Ronald Reagan "A Time for Choosing" 10/27/64 VIDEO PODCAST, The Yankee Sailor: Wednesday Open Post, Blog @ MoreWhat.com: The Left Antiwar Motive, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.