Publius Forum

Friday, August 3, 2007

I'm relaxing today

As you may or may not know, I am in the process of moving all of my blogs (except DoD Daily News-2) over to this blog. I am doing this because it is just too much work for me to pay as much attention to each one as I should. So that is that.

I am now exhausted! I have to move each post I have ever written over to here manually. You think that is fun? I have over 2000 for this site alone! One at a time. I have to make sure that I keep the right time, the blog and the link. Then I have to go back to that post, erase the contents, and provide a link to here.

I am leaving the title intact, however. I hate when I find something on Google and the link is no longer valid. I do not desire to do this to anyone. Well, that's about all I have to say, besides have a very happy weekend and be safe. Maybe you could take a moment out your busy weekend to remember our men and women in uniform doing the rough stuff for us so that we may sleep well whenever we lay our heads down. :)

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis
Outside the Beltway, Perri Nelson's Website, Blog @ MoreWhat.com, DeMediacratic Nation, 123beta, Adam's Blog, Right Truth, Webloggin, Cao's Blog, Leaning Straight Up, The Bullwinkle Blog, Conservative Cat, Pursuing Holiness, Diary of the Mad Pigeon, third world county, Woman Honor Thyself, The World According to Carl, Blue Star Chronicles, Nuke's news and views, Pirate's Cove, The Pink Flamingo, Republican National Convention Blog, CommonSenseAmerica, Dumb Ox Daily News, and The Yankee Sailor, Outside the Beltway, Perri Nelson's Website, and Nanotechnology Today, Church and State, Right Truth, Public Domain Clip Art, The Amboy Times, The World According to Carl, The World According to Carl, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Add this post to Fark Add this post to Technorati Add this post to Del.icio.us Digg This Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.