Publius Forum

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Manly Men & Womanly Ladies (OTB)

Dear Men,

Speaking for myself, I was raised by a very strong Father. Regardless as to whether he was right or wrong, us children knew where we stood. One time I asked him how to know the difference between right and wrong and he said, "If you wouldn't do it if I were there, then don't do it!" This turned out to be a very good rule to live by. It's just a shame I didn't. Why didn't I?

Because when it came down to the testing time (I was 14 when he caught me smoking a cigarrette), he failed. He did not follow through on his threat of, "If I ever catch any of you kids smoking, drinking, doing drugs, etc..." I caught the bus and went home. I was home before he was. I was ready to confess to my Mother and quit for good. Nothing ever happened. I give you this story in order to help you to understand what comes next.

Men, you have to stand up to the plate. You were put on earth for a reason, even if the libbers would have you think otherwise. You are responsible for the way societies evolve. If your neighborhood is going to hell in a handbasket, it is your fault. You are the one we look to for guidance.

Oh sure, you may not hear that much, and the schools truly are trying to change the make-up of a true CIVILIZED society, but it will never work. You are necessary, wanted, and appreciated. Please, come back and take your place in society.

Dear Ladies,

Do not stand in the way of your man, but gently discuss your disagreements. Be wise as to which battles you choose do fight on, for it may be the battleground upon which you die.

We do not have to yell and scream like Rosie O'Donnel to get our message across. No, we are much wiser than her type. Men are a very necessary part of our lives, although many of us have been taught we don't need them. Oh really? Is this true? Let's think about that...were you Daddy's little girl? I was, and it was the greatest sense of security I ever felt. This is a feeling neither my Mother nor any other woman could fulfill. Remember this when people are trying to convince you that you don't need a man.

Yes, it is possible to live life without a man, but don't expect the government to be your Daddy! I'm sick of it, and I'm sure many other women are as well. So what is your responsibility? Ah, this is a tricky one. Are you religious? Then it should not be so tricky. This, however, will work either way. We are to support the men in our community by helping them think up those decisions for which they will claim as their own! LOL. It is quite easy if we could only learn to allow them to take the credit for our ideas.

I went off on a different tangent there. I wanted to speak you, my lady friends, about something more meaningful. Ladies, you do not have to have a job. You do not have to have all those other luxeries to be considered a lady. It is preferred (BY YOUR CHILDREN and by many women and men) if you stay home and raise your children. This a very hard and rewarding JOB. It also takes a true measure of true grit. Down to earth common sense that will whoop butt each and every time applied. :)

We do not need to follow other women. After all, have you ever heard of the blind leading the blind? That's right, jump all over me because you misunderstood what I said. For any group or individual to follow any group or individual because they don't want to take the time to examine the facts themselves is FOOLISH and BLIND.

We are such beautiful creatures with the power to build up or tear down a whole society. The tearing down has already started because we have not been loud enough in standing beside our men. It is not too late for this to change. Let us beautiful people come together, even if it is only with our spouses and/or neighbors, and plant the seeds of reconcilliation. After all, isn't this what we are asking of a country which has lived through tyranny for most of its existence? Hmm...we can do this. God bless the women of the world, as well as the men. :)

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis Add this post to Fark Add this post to Technorati Add this post to Del.icio.us Digg!

I would like to open this post up to trackbacks in the hope that some of you will read this post. I surely would like some comments as to whether or not you agree, disagree, have something to add, feel better, feel worse, etc. Thank you.

These are posts I have trackbacked to: Faultline USA, DeMediacratic Nation, The World According to Carl, Perri Nelson's Website, Right Truth, Big Dog's Weblog, Right Truth, The World According to Carl, Pirate's Cove, Leaning Straight Up, Conservative Cat, Conservative Thoughts, The Yankee Sailor, Webloggin, The Virtuous Republic, and Nanotechnology Today, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

These are the posts that have trackedback to here:
  • The Amboy Times: Belgian Muslims Want a Ban on Easter eggs.
  • Adam's Blog: Planned Parenthood v. Women’s Health.
  • Planck's Constant: Michael Vick would be smart to convert to Islam.
  • Planck's Constant: Bruce Willis comes to my High School in Bayonne.
  • Nanotechnology Today: IED Nanotech Research.
  • Faultline USA: Is Your Church a Secret Sanctuary?
  • DeMediacratic Nation: Bush Finally Sees Iraq as being like Vietnam.
  • Right Truth: Iran, what you don't know.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.