Publius Forum

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

London Politics Open Post Tuesday/Wednesday

I had written a whole post about the disconnect between London's Mayor Livingston and Mayor Boris Johnson. The bottom line? Newly elected CONSERVATIVE Mayor Johnson told chavez to take a hike, after defeating LIBERAL Livingstone was accepting kickbacks to keep a PR office open in London and an office in Venezuela. The article can be found at the Opinion Journal section of the Wall Street Journal titled, "No Mas." He also has a few words, as do I, for some of our representatives in Massachusetts.

Side note: If we are so hated the world over, why do Conservatives seem to keep winning? Hmm??? ;)

Why the summary? Because the article I wrote was a little lengthy, and someone come and moved my CPU in the middle of my work. My CPU is rather sensitive, and it became 'unplugged'. Did I lose everything I was on at that time? YES!!! Ugh! (I forgive that person. It's only a story.)

This is an open trackback post. Feel free to put your best, funniest, or misc. work here. Share it with others. Not familiar with trackbacks? First, choose the article you want to promote. Copy/paste my permalink (URL) to your post. Then send a trackback to me. Don't have one? You can use Wizbang Standalone Trackback Pinger. Otherwise, leave a comment for me with the permalink for your post, the name of your blog, and a small excerpt, and I will add it to the list. There are three trackbacks which I recommend: Open Trackback Alliance, (host an open trackpost) and Linkfest Haven Deluxe for more information.

Posts I've trackbacked to at 'The Crazy Rantings of Samantha Burns' OTA: Tuesday. T. Planck's Constant: It`s Great to Be Appreciated. Wednesday. W. Right Truth: Sex for Food, Compliments of the United Nations, W. Maggie's Notebook (W, Wknd): A Soldier Questions Barack Obama. Friday. F. Pirate's Cove (M, F): Dole Opponent Kay Hagan Prefers Federal Solution For Illegals, F. Pirate's Cove (M, F): Prozac Diaries: John Bolton To Be Placed Under Citizen’s Arrest, F. The World According To Carl: The Obama Gaffes: Gifts That Keep On Giving>, F. Woman Honor Thyself: Somali Muzlims Whinefest Time. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.