Publius Forum

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back to the drawing board

I am returning to the way I used to write. I cannot write what everyone wants me to write. I'm not enjoying it. I must return to searching the news for my own articles such as Africa, Asia, ME, South America, etc.

I have had a reputation for being accurate and as of late, I reported two articles now that turned out to be not up to par and even wrong. This is not going to be allowed to happen again. If someone wants to send me an email with information to report, it must be accompanied with links as to where you found your information so I may read it for myself.

I always read CENTCOM first, but I may not be able to find any other source for it. That's because the media does not want to report on the good news coming from them about this global war.

I used to go out and find my own information to report on, and it was what others were not reporting. I have not been doing this as of late, because I get up to 200 emails a day! I can no longer take your news e-mail as truth, because sometimes we get biased as well. From now on if I do use an email or some news article, I shall state so somewhere in the article, and I will also let you know if I could verify the aricle. I will give all links that I used in each article, so you can decide for yourself. This is how I used to write. Don't get me wrong, I can do a very good opinionated piece! Usually do. I'm refering to FACTS. They don't change their stripes with time. ;)

This is the only way I can assure my readers that the news they are reading is genuine, real, accurate, or my own opinion, not yours. (I'm aware that genuine means real and accurate, but what can I say? I want everyone to understand. lol)

Please accept my apology, and I pray you may rely on my new policy. That includes websites where I find information. Please continue to let me know if you see anything missing or inaccurate in my writings. You know I am quick to make corrections. Well, while I'm awake at least. lol. When it comes to the Military, please take what I say as mostly opinion except for that which is quoted. Why? Because I find myself letting my emotions cover my objectivity. Hey, at least I'm honest about it. I can still claim I am not the NY Times. I admit my mistakes, and I admit my motives. I also admit my weaknesses. Give me a Servicemember any day above a college education idiot. (That's an opinion, ya know? lol) Have a great day everyone!

PS. I am having a trackback party here AND over at my other site, Rosemary's News and Ideas, because I don't know how many of you realize I am going to be moving over to there (maybe). Don't get me wrong. I'll probably stay here, too, but it is so much easier for me to have trackback parties on WordPress. That is, if you want for what seems like forever for me to post your article on the front page. ;)
Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Today I am having a Linkfest party for all my friends, they ones I know and they ones I will come to know. If you have a post you would like to share with more people, why not trackpost it here? All you have to do is add my Permalink somewhere in your article (usually at the bottom), then trackback to it. You don't have trackbacks available? Why not use Wizbang Stand Alone Trackback Everyone have a nice day.

Friends I have trackbacked today through
Linkfest and others:

Friends who have shared their posts for your reading pleasure:
1. The Amboy Times: Medal of Honor winner offends Muslims.
Hat tip, Blonde Sagacity...
2. The World According To Carl: REVEALED: Nancy Pelosi's Gas Plan.
After promising she would have a plan to reduce the price of gas at the pumps, Nancy Pelosi FINALLY revealed her cunning plan...
3. Right Truth: SPARKS FLY BETWEEN JEWS AND MUSLIMS IN TORONTO - JDL Stages Demonstration at Arab Federation Building.
SPARKS FLY BETWEEN JEWS AND MUSLIMS IN TORONTO
4. Cao's Blog: Muslims Against Sharia Statement re Flight 93 Memorial.
MASH Statement for Flight 93 Memorial Protest Rally. My fellow anti-Islamofascists! Unfortunately, for security reasons, we are unable to make public appearances. That's why I asked my friend Alec Rawls to read my statement on behalf of Muslims Agai...
5. Leaning Straight Up: Finally, the Democrats real energy plan is revealed.
At last, thanks to Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), we see the Democrats energy plan (via Michelle Malkin)...Trackposted to Perri Nelson's Website, Rosemary's Thoughts, Mark My Words, 123beta, Maggie's Notebook, Adam's....
6. Conservative Cat:: It's All About the Carter Years.
Barack Obama's new TV ad is all about pockets. He talks about Bush and McCain being "in the pocket of Big Oil", then talks about oil companies filling their pockets every time you fill up your tank. Obama plans to....
7. Woman Honor Thyself: The ReligioN of MisogynY.
! mean how else can they pander to insatiable, perverse Mus-lim lust, populate the face of the earth, and um.. colonize the world for All-ah, huh?....
8. Wolf Pangloss: Appreciating Solzhenitsyn: The 1978 Harvard Graduation Speech.
Solzhenitsyn turned his formidable skills as a prophet of doom first upon the Soviet Gulag terror system, and then when invited to Harvard to address the graduating class of 1978, on the American society of “despiritualized and irreligious humani...

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas and Adam's Blog.
Digg! Digg!
May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.