Publius Forum

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Walls Closing In - Arghh!

I'm so sorry. I know I haven't been faithfully writing, but I have been very busy reading, answering e-mails, trying to get this Tea Party together, scheduling, calling Congress, the Senate, the White House, and our state legistors. There simply isn't enough time a day to get all of this done! I just wanted to give you a shout out to let you know you are not forgotten. I appreciate all of my readers. If you could just hang on for a day or two longer, I'll be back to writing. (It may take until after the 4th of July.)

Of course I do get the urge from out of the blue to write, so there may be something for you to read anyway. I will write about my progress. Oh, that reminds me. I have two musicians who've sent me their sounds and let me tell you, they are good. Very good. I'm going to be writing a post about them but until then, here are their websites: TheEagleAndTheLady by Allen Orchowski and Backbone Music USA - We Love Our Country! (the Spirit Driven Band). I hope you enjoy them! They want all Tea Party organizers to use them FREE at our Tea Party's. Give people their websites. Help them to get known. Please. Thank you.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.