Publius Forum

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Sites I Visit

There are many sites I visit each day, so if I forget to mention yours, please let me know so I may include it.

Techography, Real Clear Politics, Iraq the Future, Live from Dallas, Dagney's Rant, Iraq the Model, Radio Free Asia, The Kommentariat, Pawigo View, Pakistani Daily Times, Arab News, East African News, Washington Times, Fox News and I try to peek at the Opinion Journal.

Now, you may ask if I have the time to read all of these papers in one day? Of course not! But I try to read most of them within one week, since the news may not change. I also like to read an Australian paper, but I have to get the link. Oh yes, how could I forget Tim Blair! And you wonder why I am going nuts? Too much information, ma'am!

Iraq the Model, Iraq the Future, Techography, DagneyT., The Kommentariat, Pawigoview, Milblogs, and many of the blogs that leave their homepage in the comment area of the blogs I leave comments! I am writing for 3 blogs right now. I have so much to say, I don't find it difficult. The only thing that worries me is I don't wish to unknowingly offend someone due to cultural differences.

That is why I believe it is a very good opportunity to write for Iraq the Future. At least there, I can learn so much. We, the people, make the world go 'round. It is not the papers that do not give us the truth. If I ever say anything that is not true, please, bring it to my attention so I can correct it immediatly. I would rather be corrected, than live my life believing something false.

Well, thanks everyone. I hope we have a grand time. Let me know what you are interested in, so that I may research it for you. Even if it is just one person, you have value. God bless us all.

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas.

ORIGINALLY POSTED @ My Newz 'n Ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.