Publius Forum

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Islamists are stealing Darfurian land; where is the UN?

I found this article to be so dishearening. If this were Israel trying to build one home on THEIR own land, there would be a world-wide outcry. So why is everyone silent when the Arabs, by invitation from Bashir, are moving into the land that belongs to Darfurian refugees? You may read about it in The Independent on Sunday.

I am at the point where I can no longer just write and call about this situation. I am going to call the UN and find out just who is in charge of Darfur over there. I will be polite. I will be firm. I will demand that these people are arrested, along with Bashir, for the theft of property.

Will I get very far? Who knows? I have been known to be very persuasive. Still, we are dealing with terrorists in the UN on OUR land. If this fails, if they keep diddling around in Congress, I just may reconsider the reasons why I dropped out of the race for Congress in the first place... Digg This Story

4 comments:

  1. I despise the UN; worthless and useless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone, my dear! Most Conservatives, at least the true ones, know that this is a den of thieves.

    There are 22 seats for the Muslims, who have a population of around 300 million, compared to the USA who has 1 seat with a population of around 300 million! They get to order around everyone.

    It is stupid, ridiculous and down-right unconstitutional! Argghhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. am glad you said it Rosemary. The UN has lived there usefulness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I've been wanting to move them to middle of Darfur for years now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.