Publius Forum

Monday, August 6, 2007

The Iranian Threat

This map links to a different map. I goofed when I added the extra link to make the map larger. Just so you know.

As I was checking out who was reading my site, I was surprised to find that people from inside Iran are continuing find me. This is not a bad thing, I am just surprised. Anyway, this map is what I found they were looking for so I am providing it for them.

I have quite a few friends in Iran and outside of Iran who are Iranian. They are very kind and gentle people who are trapped by their government. They could be very prosperous, very welcomed in many countries, and so much more. As it is, there are sanctions against the government. I pray the people understand these sanctions are NOT against them, although they are the ones who will suffer the most.

Hopefully soon, my friends will be able to walk and talk freely, just as we are able to in our country. They are human, too, after all. As far as the terrorists go, however, I would do anything in my power to help them go meet their allah! Speed it up, guys.

Update: Regarding the title, I lost my train of thought. Please forgive me. It happens when I've been up all night.

From VOA News:
"[You have] [Iranian] President [Mahmoud] Ahmadinejad [has] multiple times [been] talking about wiping Israel off the map. Now they've shifted their focus to Bahrain and they want to gobble up Bahrain. Well, I think it's another indication of how this is a regime that operates completely outside the accepted norms of international behavior." [Continue reading.]
Another great article which tells us at length the threat we are facing:
Iran continued its threats against Bahrain after an editorial in the Iranian news last week claimed that Bahrain was a province of Iran. [Continue reading.]
This last quote comes from Gateway Pundidt. Great blogger, as usual.

If Iran is going to keep threatening to confiscate the three islands (which are countries of their own), Bahran and some of the other tiny countries, then who's to say they won't pull another 'Hitler'? Mr. Shaiatmadami is the 'person' who wrote the editorial that is one of the focuses of this rancor. (Sorry, I can't find the link. I'll keep looking, though.) Well, Iran had to back off this time. Yes, this time...but what about the next time when they have nukes?

PS: Today is an open trackback day. All I ask in return is return the favor. Thank you, and have a great day.

H/t Gateway Pundit.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Trackbacked at: Perri Nelson's Website: Proud to be non-union!, The Amboy Times: Newt: War on Terror is Phoney, Shadowscope: Bloggers That Take Themselves MUCH Too Seriously..., CommonSenseAmerica: A Letter From Terry.., Plank's Constant: The difference between Anti-Semitism and Islamophobia, Conservative Cat: Notes from Ferdy - The Dems Finally Get Something Accomplished, Right Truth: Today's news in pictures, DragonLady's World: OTA Monday 49, The Virtuous Republic: Two Examples of Why We Need to Secure Our Southern Border, Perri Nelson's Website: Monday's Open Trackback, Blog @ MoreWhat.com: Secure the Borders Linkfest. Committees of Correspondence: The Open Trackback Alliance LXXXIV, DeMediacratic Nation: The Conspiracy to find Conspiracy. Big Dog's Weblog: Watch Out for Sneaky Immigration Bills, Right Truth: Coalition of the Good (Muslims and Arabs), Pirate's Cove: Beer Monday: Where’s The Diversity, Kosbats?, The Pink Flamingo: SUN AUG 5 Creeping Racism, Webloggin: Media Matters Defends Democrat Majority Whip James Clyburn’s Progress Fearing Statement on Iraq, Leaning Straight Up: Jackie Mason Slams the Democrats. third world county: I blog these things so you don’t have to, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.