Publius Forum

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Funeral protesters sued by Father of Fallen Hero

There are many events that occur in our country where I am supposed to just shut up and take it because of other's First Amendment right, but I must not remain silent for this. As you are aware, there is a 'so-called church group called the Westboro baptist church' that protests our brave men and women when their families are at their most vulnerable. They throw the most hateful speech I've ever heard and being a First Baptist Church member, this is NOT a church that has any affiliation with us. I DENOUNCE YOU, whatever your name is.

It is one thing to disagree with a policy, it is quite another to destroy another human being. FOR ANY REASON. They don't care. They only want publicity, so they desecrated the funeral of Lance Cpl. Matthew Snyder, son to Mr. and Mrs. Albert Snyder.

Think about this for one moment, please. Could you bear the loss of your child? This child was a man, and a brave one at that. He served our country well. So well that he gave the ultimate sacrifice...his life. His family desired only that they have a private funeral to say good-bye to their beloved son, but that was not to be.

Now? Finally, someone is taking them to task. They are being sued in a Maryland court for an unspecified amount of damages for intentional infliction of emotional distress. You may read more about this story at Stop the ACLU. I find this totally disgusting and reprehensible. I have to stop here before I say something very un-Christianly.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

If this post is self-explanatory, this is an open trackback. If it is not, if you do get not it, GO AWAY. I'm sick and tired of your sort. Also, if I trackback to you, please return the favor. From now on I shall be watching. I received NO trackbacks for my last post. Hmm...

Posts I've trackbacked to: Outside the Beltway, Nuke's, Diary of the Mad Pigeon, Right Truth, The Populist, The Amboy Times, Right Voices, The Yankee Sailor, Pirate's Cove, Perri Nelson's Website, High Desert Wanderer, Shadowscope, Leaning Straight Up, The World According to Carl, Pursuing Holiness, and last but certainly not least, Woman Honor Thyself, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe. Also, Stop the ACLU.

Kind and decent people who've trackbacked to this post:
1. The Florida Masochist: The Knucklehead of the Day award.
2. The Florida Masochist: Tranquil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.