Publius Forum

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another would-be terrorist convicted

I received some disturbing news this evening. Have you heard anything about this? Apparently this Somalian refugee was plotting to blow up a mall in Ohio in the year 2002 because he didn't like the way the war was being fought in AFGHANISTAN. Ya see, the reporting about USA Soldiers killing innocent Afghanistanis bothered him. Hmm. I wonder who was reporting that? The New York Times? The Washington Post)?

So you see, words DO mean something. So when you open your mouth, write an article, or communicate in any form, make sure it is accurate and stand by it. Say what you mean and mean what you say. That is why your poll numbers are so low, George.

Now that that's off my chest, let's get down to the nitty-gritty. Back in the day when you stole a man's horse, they hanged you. Today? You can give material aid to our enemies and what happens? Nuradin Abdi only has to wait 10 years before he can carry out his plan! What the hell? I am living in the Twillight Zone. Scottie, beam me up...

Source(s): Fox News and American Congress for Truth.

This is my Thursday's Open Trackback, even though I wrote it yesterday. I need some time to clean out my emails. lol. Please go to Linkfest to find other posts or join the Linkfest yourself. If you run into something you don't quite understand, just email me. I will help you join. Thank you.

Posts I've trackbacked to at Linkfest: Perri Nelson's Website, Outside the Beltway, third world county, Adam's Blog, Blue Star Chronicles, Pirate's Cove, The Amboy Times, Big Dog's Weblog, Chuck Adkins, High Desert Wanderer, Right Voices, and The Yankee Sailor, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis Add this post to Technorati Technorati. Add this post to Del.icio.us Del.icio.us. Digg! Digg!

Trackbacks to this post (most recent tb listed first):
  • 11. The Florida Masochist: Give us your poor, your tired, your skinny.
  • 10. The Florida Masochist: Bribes Thai style.
  • 9. The Florida Masochist: Rudy Giuliani vs. Bill Clinton.
  • 8. The Florida Masochist: The Knuckleheads of the Day award.
  • 7. Right Truth: Live Under Sharia Law - Reality Show.
  • 6. Mark My Words: Unfinished business and global warming.
  • 5. Mark My Words: Stem cells, minus the destroyed human embryo.
  • 4. Mark My Words: I'm an undecided voter.
  • 3. 123beta: My Name Is Mohammed The Bear.
  • 2. Planck's Constant: Yes - I have Muslim Friends.
  • 1. 123beta: Global Warming: It's MacBros' Fault.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.