Publius Forum

Friday, November 23, 2007

Please pray for The Florida Masochist

The Florida Masochist has fallen off the face of the blogosphere, and I am worried about him. He is a good friend and a great writer. I know he wasn't feeling well, so I am asking you to pray for his health and healing. I want him back here. Thank you.

I cannot write too much when I am worried, so I will just allow others to speak for me in this open trackback alliance and Linkfest. Thank you.

Update: HE'S BACK! Thank you for all of your prayers. Have a wonderful day. ;)

Posts I've trackbacked at Linkfest and OTA: The Florida Masochist: Weekly Dolphins prediction, Pirate's Cove: The Christmas Song, MacBro's Place: I Wear My (Sun)glasses At Night, The World According to Carl: Open Trackback Friday — November 23, 2007, Woman Honor Thyself: Give Thanks to WomeN & MeN!, Stix Blog: 100,000 Strong For Earmark Reform, CommonSenseAmerica: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! OTB Holiday Weekend!, The Crazy Rantings of Samantha Burns: OTA Weekend, Blog @ MoreWhat.com: Open Trackback Linkfest 11/23/2007, Perri Nelson's Website: Random Stuff, Is It Just Me?: When The Bell Tolls - Ya Better Listen, 123beta: Light Up Louisville Open Trackback Weekend, Right Truth: China, Stix Blog: Woman and Man Poem, Stuck On Stupid: Thanksgiving Linkfest 11/21-11/25/2007, The Bullwinkle Blog: Moosetracks Open Trackbacks, Big Dog's Weblog: Mona Charen of NRO Skewers Ron Paul, Chuck Adkins: It’s the Friday, “I’ve got a turkey hangover”, Open Trackback and Open Thread Festival, Phastidio.net: France’s Thatcher? Not Exactly [Weekend Open Trackback], Conservative Cat, Pirate's Cove: TB Friday Featuring The Surrender Monkey: AP Admits Surrender On Surrender, and The Yankee Sailor: Weekend Open Post, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis


Digg! Digg!

Trackbacks to this post (most recent tb listed first):
6. Blue Star Chronicles: Not Enough Parking for Private Jets at UN Climate Conference.
5. Right Truth: Sunday Reading 11/25/07.
4. The Florida Masochist: Where have I been. [Praise God!]
3. Big Dogs Weblog: Democrats Cannot Embrace Victory.
2. Planck's Constant: Holocaust at the University of Kentucky.
1. 123beta: Hudna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.