Publius Forum

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The Federalist: Founders' Daily Quote

"Your love of liberty -- your respect for the laws -- your habits of industry -- and your practice of the moral and religious obligations, are the strongest claims to national and individual happiness." --George Washington

President Bush and Sen. Kerry love liberty, respects the laws they select, industry, and I can't do this.

Bush respects all laws the laws, even the ones he doesn't like. He practices his moral and religious obligations.

Kerry may respect liberty. I'm sure he does, in his own way. Respecting the laws? I don't consider treason to be a sign of respect.

He wants to tax the heck out of the servants that make the goods and services that fill Kerry's luxurious whims. He doesn't even know we are at war...how can the Democrats chose him? Why? I don't get it. I know Democrats, and John Kerry...you are no Democrat. You are a communist. It isn't you I don't like. It is your ideology. That is my right. Damn it.

Originally posted at My Newz 'n Ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.