Publius Forum

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Catching up to yesterday

As you may have gathered, I've been pretty busy doing something. What? A lot of the kind of stuff that needs doing but probably nobody else in the whole wide world would ever notice. In the meantime, my e-mail box has been overflowing with news articles I would like to share with you. I will be doing that sometime later tonight or tomorrow. Yes, I am WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind schedule. Debbie, Angel, Dagney, Karl, Butch, and all of you people who seem to have it all together, let me ask you one question...HOW? *kookoo* *kookoo* *kookoo* (lol)

Post I've backtracked to:
Add this post to Technorati Add this post to Del.icio.us. Digg! Digg!
Posts that have trackbacked to this post:
1. Right Truth: Need a good laugh? Watch me dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.