Yes, speaking of fences...
Shivers me timbers!
Hat tip: Winston at Spirit of Man.
I couldn't resist this pick-me-up for today's open trackback. There is too much gloom in the air. We have no candidate whom is actually espousing our beliefs and the Constitutionality of government. So, with that said, there is certainly no reason why we should be depressed. This is still the greatest country that God has ever created...except for Eden. ;)
Posts I've trackbacked to at Linkfest and other sites: Tilting at Windmill FarmsHome: The Candidate of Chènge, Pirate's Cove: TTLF: Grey Lady Wonders If McCain Is Eligible To Be President, The Pink Flamingo: Why Is Congress Probing Clemens and Not Bonds?, Leaning Straight Up: Obama - Not winning any points with me this week, Cao's Blog: Mid Week Trackbacks, Nuke Gingrich: Thurday Linkage, A Newt One: JOHN MCCAIN, BECAUSE THE ALTERNATIVE IS UNTHINKABLE, Conservative Cat, Right Truth: Independent Counterterrorist Training, Phase I - Review, Dumb Ox Daily News: Remembering William F. Buckley, and The Yankee Sailor: Thursday Open Post, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.
Posts that have trackbacked to this post:
1. 123beta: Rotten Neighbors.
2. Faultline USA: Republicans for Obama Phony as Suspected.
3. Tilting at Windmill Farms: The Candidate of ChÃ¨nge.
4. Stuck On Stupid: McCain The Republicrat?
5. Potbelly Stove: Obama as President? Be Afraid. Very Afraid...
6. Big Dog's Weblog: Bill Clinton Endorses Obama.
7. Diary of the Mad Pigeon: The Morality of Nanotechnology.
8. The Amboy Times: Nazi and Islamic Propaganda.
9. Right Truth: Terrorism, American Medicine, and Death Threats. Digg!