Publius Forum

Monday, March 10, 2008

9000 hits, 1000 to go

The person who visited for the 9000th hit is 'Unknown'. Don't you just love that? I don't know who to thank. I do know, however, which article they wanted to read. It is News: Terrorism, Racism, Flight 93 Memorial. A very good article, if I do say so myself. lol. Thank you, guys and gals.

When I started this site on June 12, 2007, I set up the site-meter right away. I learned from past experiences. So far, I have mostly had hits that were not from my computer. I turned on the 'ignore' tab on site-meter for my own computer. It will track even your own hits when you work on a post and everytime you do anything with blogger if you do not turn it off for your computer.

I finally hit the 9000th mark. I'm sure there were a few times when I forgot to turn off the tracking of my computer, but not that many. I would like to thank all of you for helping me! Have a great night.

Posts I've trackbacked to:
Add this post to Technorati Add this post to Del.icio.us. Digg! Digg!
Posts that have trackbacked to this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.