Publius Forum

Friday, May 30, 2008

Resourses: Help Former Military find jobs

I do not know these people, so please move forward with caution. They appear to want to help people who have served our country to get readjusted back into the work force. They want to help match your skills with the jobs that are available. Here is the link: 100 Job Solutions and Resources for Former Military Personnel. They have several links that you can choose from for your specific skills. You should check it out, just be careful.

How did I find out about this? They must have either seen my support for the troops on my site, or maybe they got my name from DoD? Either way, I received an email with my name on it. Please, be careful! Have a nice day. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.