Publius Forum

Friday, May 16, 2008

Too tired

Have you ever been so tired you couldn't even cut/paste? That's how tired I am. It is global-warming hot in here, and it isn't even June yet. I'm going to have an open trackback weekend to get caught up. I pray everyone has a wonderfully blessed weekend, and may you walk in His Peace all the days of your lives.

This is an open trackback post. Feel free to put your best, funniest, or misc. work here. Share it with others. Not familiar with trackbacks? First, choose the article you want to promote. Copy/paste my permalink (URL) to your post. Then send a trackback to me. Don't have one? You can use Wizbang Standalone Trackback Pinger. Otherwise, leave a comment for me with the permalink for your post, the name of your blog, and a small excerpt, and I will add it to the list.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Posts I've trackbacked to at 'The Crazy Rantings of Samantha Burns' OTA: D. Conservative Cat: Pearls of Wisdom From Boots the Cat - Laptops.

Posts I've trackposted to at Linkfest and other sites: Right Voices: Breaking: California Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage.

Posts that have trackbacked to this post:
1. W. Right Truth: PATIENT EVIL - An R.J. Godlewski / Right Truth Blog Exclusive - Chapter FourPATIENT EVIL - An R.J. Godlewski / Right Truth Blog Exclusive - Chapter Four.
2. Th. Diary of the Mad Pigeon: Care to Flip Virtual Burgers?
3. F. The World According To Carl: PhotoHunt 110: Candy.
4. W. Right Truth: PATIENT EVIL - An R.J. Godlewski / Right Truth Blog Exclusive - Chapter Five.
5. Adam's Blog: The Year of Our Discontent. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.