Publius Forum

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shall This Stand?

I do believe I witnessed a true crime here, but I am also interested in your interpretation. Was this a crime? [It is 11:18 minutes long, and it the really bad part starts at 2:38.]
You decide.

I wish I knew Michelle Malkin's number so I could just share some words of comfort. Oh? You say she's tough and can handle it? DUH! It's just nice to know that others care about whether or not YOUR very own RIGHT TO SPEAK without BODILY HARM is protected by the Constitution of the US of A and the Police who have sworn to uphold it. In Denver, I would sadly have to answer that with a simple NO.

Hat tip: Mark My Words.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Today I am having a Linkfest party for all my friends, they ones I know and they ones I will come to know. If you have a post you would like to share with more people, why not trackpost it here? All you have to do is add my Permalink somewhere in your article (usually at the bottom), then trackback to it. You don't have trackbacks available? Why not use Wizbang Stand Alone Trackback Everyone have a nice day.

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.