Publius Forum

Monday, October 13, 2008

Belated Update: Kitty Raider

I was so exausted when my brother got home, I forgot to write about how everything is going. She is great! They pumped her stomach, gave her the CORRECT medication by shot, and now she is fine. Now all we have to do is watch out for those three little kidney stones. She goes back to the Veternarian Thursday, Nov. 6, 2008 at 4:30 pm. We'll see what happens from there.

Thank you to everyone who prayed with me. God heard your prayers, and answered them positively. The previous link about my kitty is right here. Good night all!

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.