Publius Forum

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Need Some Motivation

I must admit that while I have been encouraging others to get on with their lives after this election, it is affecting me as well. Just as I think I've overcome my fears, along comes more information on who will be in his cabinet. Oh my Lord. Then I become paralysed again.

I sure do hope and pray for our country, our leaders, our people, our animals, our beauty, our art, our literature, our culture, our capitalism, and our FREEDOM will be able to withstand any and all efforts from anyone to 'change' her into a Marxist nation that our Forefathers would tremble if they ever saw. How disappointed they would be, knowing they had set up an idea, a country with a republic for a government, only to be turned into what they fled in Europe.

We must carry on, we must continue to pray, we must. It is our responsibility, our duty, to make sure that our country stays free. After all, it is we the people who have given these people the authority to rule over us in a LIMITED fashion. We can do this. There is no reason to fear. Just keep praying this and saying this to yourself (and myself), and we will be just fine. After all, God is still in control. Thank God!

Well, that's all I've got. Talk to ya tomorrow. Have a good night.

PS. About that motivation, I need some to continue writing. My body feel paralysed. I don't want to write about politics but when I write about counterterrorism, news around the world and the such, bam! There it is again. Politics. WHY? *sigh*

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas.

Trackback URI [Right click, 'Copy Shortcut', paste to trackback.] Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.