Publius Forum

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Open Trackpost Saturday 8 Nov 08

Hi. I really feel more like reading than I do writing at this time. No matter what I do, my inbox keeps get fuller and fuller. I guess I shouldn't complain, but it's stuff that I have to delete. I cannot do it all.

My kittie, Raider, had her operation, and she is doing well. They removed 3 kidney stones, and they looked awful. They looked like sharp, jagged pieces of rocks, but they were flat. Or so it appears. I'm glad that's almost done with (she still has to go back to have her stitches removed).

Well, that's about it. Please leave a link to one of your fabulous posts, then trackback to this permalink so we may read it also. You don't have trackbacks available? Why not use Wizbang Stand Alone Trackback? Thanks, and have a great weekend. Have a nice weekend.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Friends who have shared their posts for your reading pleasure:

Trackback URI [Right click, 'Copy Shortcut', paste to trackback.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.