Publius Forum

Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 2 Of Hiatus

Just checking in. I've been trying to reduce the number of categories I have before I start moving other posts over here. I don't want to deal with over 300 categories! Anything having to do with religion, prayers, Christianity, or Jewish affairs shall now listen under 'God'. All countries shall have a 'c-' before them, so I may be able to find all of my countries together. The same will true of the Military, News, and Politics, except they will have a 'g-' before them which represents 'general'. Well, gotta get back to work. Have a nice day.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.