Publius Forum

Monday, March 2, 2009

CPAC Is Wrong

I have to come out of my hiatus (I'm still working on the 'C's in the tag section before I can start moving my posts over, arghh!). I have to let you know that you are hoodwinked by this LIBERAL RINO, Mitt Romney. I do not care if Hugh Hewitt likes him, so what? Does that make it right? NO.

There are many things wrong with this man, starting with his pro-ABORTION, pro-HOMOSEXUALITY, pro-BIG GOVERNMENT, pro-GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTH CARE, stances. Has anyone actually looked at what he did to Massachusetts? Have you investigated?

My good friend Gregg Jackson has done more investigating than anyone I know (or don't know for that matter), and he does not compromise. He does not back down. He demands answers for which Romney has never his questions.

Just so you know, Gregg used to be on the air with Kevin on station WRKO in Massachusetts. That's right. He was a constituent of Romney's. He knows first hand what it's like to live under this arrogant person. (You may now listen to Gregg at station KDAR 98.3 FM or streamline. It is on Sunday's at 8 pm PCT. It is a Christian talk show, and you may call in at 805-656-5327.)

Here are three articles written by Gregg and are on TownHall.com:

Romney Secrets The Media Are Hiding From You, November 9, 2007.
Romniacs Ignore Evidence Against Their Messiah, November 14, 2007.
Romney Hoax Fails To Fool Evangelicals That He Is a Conservative, December 11, 2007.

Please his articles. You will have your eyes opened at least. If not, you could gain some insight into some of the facts are and make your own conclusions. You know the media isn't going to educate you. I don't agree with everything he says or the way he says it, but I know he is not a liar. I cannot say same thing about Romney. As I a matter of fact, I am quite sure I can say the exact opposite and win in a court of law...truth is an absolute defense against someone trying to sue me for slander or defamation of character. Can you imagine a polititian actually trying that? Wow. What a sight that would be. Then we could do evidentuary proceedings. Yeah, try it Romney!

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Cross-posted @ The Conservative Underground, Smart Girl Politics and Rosemary's News and Ideas. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.