Publius Forum

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

He Speaks For Me

This video is from a politician here in California whom I admire greatly. After listening to him, you may also. I've had the luxury of knowing him for over a decade. Check out this video.

[Oops! Please follow this link below to view this video. It's awesome. Thanks.]

Yes, this is my kind of Congressman! You tell 'em, Tom!

H/t: Congressman Tom McClintock.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Today I am having an open trackback provided by Linkfest. This means you can (track)post your best post here. Remember to link me to your article before you trackback. You don't have trackbacks available? Why not use Wizbang Stand Alone Trackback? Everyone have a nice day.

Some words from my friends:
1. Nuke's: Bus tour of AIG homes by ACORN front group.

Cross-posted @ TCU, SGP and Rosemary's News and Ideas. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.