Publius Forum

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hey There, Everyone

I'm still here working my fingers to the bone trying to get through this whole mess of tags and moving my other blogs over to my blogger site. I have been trying to keep up with current events somewhat, but I cannot stand depressing people. Know what I mean?

Sorry about not keeping up with the posting. Please don't go away. This so-called vacation is doing well for me. It is giving me back some vitality and perspective. I can't stand copy/pasting e-mails and calling it a post.

I know I do that sometimes, but when it takes over my whole day, then it's time to stop. Either I'm allowing myself to be taken advatage of or I'm lazy. I do not like either case, and you deserve better.

I want to go back to the days when I searched for the stories that no one else is covering. Most of the articles written nowadays you can find in some form from Instapundit, Michelle Malkin, Always on Watch, Atlas Shrugs, Little Green Footballs, Gateway Pundit, Right Truth, Woman Honor Thyself, Vets for Freedom, and many more. Then there's us little people. We try to come up with something original, and we're very good at it. Unfortunately though, people can only read the same info a few times before they get bored.

That is why I try to get the news from other countries. Sometimes it's about our country, sometimes it's about issues we'll never hear about in the USA unless I report it.

So. Now that I've mumbled on about nothing, I guess I can call this a post and be proud of myself that I at least got something on the computer. Not. Just facing facts. I'm busy! ;)

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Today I am having an open trackback. This means you can (track)post your best post here. Remember to link me to your article before you trackback. You don't have trackbacks available? Why not use Wizbang Stand Alone Trackback? Everyone have a nice day.

These are some friends I've shared this post with: The Virtuous Republic: The Virtuous Republic, The Pink Flamingo: She's too sexy for the job, too sexy to be POTUS/This hurts, third world county: “Forget-Me-Not”, Conservative Cat, Right Voices: As The Unions Crumble Obama Proclaims: “We need to level the playing field for workers and the unions that represent their interests,”, The World According To Carl: Dr. James White Responds To Sean Penn’s Anti-Christian Bigotted Rant Made At The Oscars, and The World According To Carl: Dallas Cowboys Cut Terrell Owens, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

These are some posts my friends from Linkfest want to share with you:
1. Mark My Words: I hope Obama fails = treason?
2. Conservative Cat: Speaking Ellie.
3. third world county: Obama’s Plan to Balance the Budget.
4. Nuke's: WWFOT: woof-woof.
5. Mark My Words: Sarah Palin - pro-choice?
6. Adam's Blog: Can Obama Hit the Reset Button?

Cross-posted @ The Conservative Underground, Smart Girl Politics and Rosemary's News and Ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.