Publius Forum

Friday, April 24, 2009

Dearest Readers

Hello. How are you doing today? I am feeling very well, but I also am aware that I've been neglecting you. For this, I apologize. I have been so busy trying to catch up with all of my e-mail, the news, my research, my Tea Party (May 16th and July 4th), taxes, personal crises (is that how you spell the plural?), death of a personal friend (a while back), and a few more things. I've just been overwhelmed. I should not, however, have left you out of the loop. For that, I'm sorry.

I would like to keep informed of the news I've been reading and would like to comment on but cannot because I am so busy. Would you mind terribly if I just gave you the titles of my interersts? I may comment on them in this fashion. For a little while, though, it's the best I think I can do.

Knowing myself, something will happen and I'll just have to write about it, now that I've said this. You've heard of Murphy's Law? lol.

Well, just wanted to stay in touch. I really enjoy your comments and input. I must go now. If there is something you would really like my input about or just my comment, just leave it in the comment section. I answer most of them as quickly as I can. Thank you, and God bless you all.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.