Publius Forum

Sunday, April 5, 2009

LB Tea Party OTB

As it stands right now, I'm still waiting for someone at Parks to return my calls. I keep calling but no luck yet. I may have to go ahead without their permission. I really am getting frustrated, but I'll hang in there. Besides, the Police Department has already given me the okay.

Just to wrap things up, it will TENTATIVELY be at Bixby Park, 1st and Cherry, Long Beach, CA at noon until one. There are swings and eveything, so it should be a really good time. We can always stay for as long as we want.

I need help with a banner, video, cameras, etc. I don't have any of these, and I'd really appreciate it if someone would be so kind as to provide them. Besides providing them, you can be responsible for them since they are yours. That way they won't get lost, and I don't know how to use them. (Video, lol.)

There are water fountains, but you'll have to provide your own drinks of more substanance. You can also bring food for yourself. It's not a picnic for everyone, but it is lunchtime for many. Don't forget your posters! Remember, we are protesting Arnold and the State Congress, too.

If you would like to participate in my open trackback, feel free to join me here. For those of you who do not know what an open trackback is, here it is.

Open: This allows you to trackack to this article with your best work or just something you would like to have more attention given to it.

Trackback: If you do not have a 'trackback', you can see below where I provide a stand alone trackback. What this does is it allows you to take YOUR URL (with the permalink), my TRACKBACK (which can be found next to the comments at the link provided), the title of YOUR blog, and a little description of what you have written. This is for the stand alone, as well as most other trackbacks.

What this will do is allow you to include my PERMALINK at your site, show your permalink at my site, and we share our posts. This way more people get to read them. It's rather easy and fun. Give it a go. ;)

Well, I really don't have much to say, since it's the weekend. I cannot really do anything with the gov't. Oh yea, free medical care? NO! Imagine if I was sick and had to wait for the gov't to help me??? ARGGHHH!

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Today I am having an open trackback courtesy of Linkfest. This means you can (track)post your best post here. Remember to link me to your article before you trackback. You don't have trackbacks available? Why not use Wizbang Stand Alone Trackback? Everyone have a nice day.

Sharing this with Nuke's: Goin' Fishin', The Pink Flamingo: Trashing America but Having a Great European Vacation, third world county: Meandering Musings, Woman Honor Thyself: Woman Honor Thyself, Right Voices: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac expect to pay about $210 million in retention bonuses to 7,600 employees over 18 months..As Congress Adjourns For Easter Break, and The World According To Carl: Mr. Jefferson (Music Video), thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Friends who would like to share their wit and wisdom with you:
1. The World According To Carl: Uncle Jay Explains The News — April 6, 2009.
2. Woman Honor Thyself: Obama Apologizing for ..well…Everything…except oh..Islam.
3. Right Voices: UPDATED: "We will convey," said Barack Obama to the Turkish Parliament Monday, "our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world".

Cross-posted @ TCU, SGP and Rosemary's News and Ideas. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.