Publius Forum

Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm Back...Kind Of

(This post started on the 22nd.) Hello all. I am back, but I am going to be posting several (over 200) posts that I've been putting off because I was so busy with the Tea Parties. BTW, I have a conference call tonight, and there is an excellent program tonight at PJTV which is going to have doctors, experts, lawmakers, etc., on the show to explain what is happening and cut through the crap they call politics. It will be interactive, so give it a watch at PJTV Healthcare Forum @ 6pm EST Wednesday evening and 7pm EST. Do not mistaken believe that 7pm is the same as 6pm! It is not. Just a heads up. ;)

As I post the articles, I shall post their links here. I know it's a long time ago to some of you younguns. *heh*

1. Gates: Success in Afghanistan depends on Pakistan's efforts against Taliban. 5/14/09.
2. Baghdad maternity hospital back to full capacity. 5/14/09.
3. Afghan army 2 to 4 years from leading operations. 5/17/09.
4. Afghan commandos meet top ANA leaders. 5/18/09.
5. Petraeus applies Iraq lessons to Afghanistan. 4/28/09.
6. President encouraged by Afghan, Pakistani cooperation. 5/7/09.
7. America needs service, Petraeus tells VMI grads. 5/19/09.
8. US sends aid to displaced Pakistanis. 5/20/09.
9. CENTCOM commanders discuss regional security issues in Bahrain. 5/20/09.
10. Emergency Aid Reaches Pakistan Refugees. 5/21/09.

This will conclude the updates for this post. I'm going to start another one so as to keep up with the times. Have a very blessed day, and thank you for stopping by. Remember to keep our brave men and women in your prayers and do what you can to support them. If you need some help as to what you can do, please contact me.

Today, July 23, I received an e-mail with this song included. I hope you enjoy it!


If you are unable to see the video for whatever reason, you may watch it here.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.