Publius Forum

Saturday, August 1, 2009

New Site: Long Beach Patriots

I finally gave in and created a new site, Long Beach Patriots. We are not going to sit by and allow anyone, Republican or Democrat, to destroy our country. I want to throw all of the bums out except for one gentleman, Congressman Tom McClintock. He says plainly what he means, and he means what he says. We need more people like this in Congress. It is a shame most people don't want to go through the ringer just to serve the people. I suggest we change this. Now THAT is change we can believe in!

Here are my first two post:

1. Long Beach Patriots Has Arrived.
2. Numbers, Names To Call.

I shall be posting all political news having to do with the Tea Parties and healthcare over there, but I will let you know when I have done so by posting the title here. Well, I tried to keep it down to one blog. What can I say? ;)

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Cross-posted @ TCU, SGP and Rosemary's News and Ideas. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.