Publius Forum

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Military, News, Videos,

Today I have a doctors appointment, but I am going to be working on many of the stories I've yet to cover. Whether they are Military or RFA or something else, I truly don't know. I am going to try to get these articles posted that I've been saving for you. I will post them per their date and then I post the title here. Okay, here we go.

MILITARY NEWS.
President's June 4 speech in Cairo: June 4, 2009. (If CENTCOM moves, here is the link. It is a pdf file.)

MICHAEL YON.
The Road To Hell: Part II. 6/26/09.
Sean Pillai interviews Jeff Mellinger. 6/27/09
Lithuanians in Afghanistan Lithuanians in Afghanistan. 6/29/09
Iraq Braces for U.S. Pullout.
Lithuanians on the Moon. 7/1/09
Philippines: Some Notes, Thoughts, and Observations. 6/6/09 (That may be July.)
The Village. 7/8/09.
Girl with no Future. 7/8/09
Searching for Kuchi & Finding Lizards. 7/13/09
Sangow Bar Village. 7/16/09
One Giant Leap. 7/20/09
Some Photos and Captions. 7/22/09
SatComms for Soldiers. 7/25/09
An Artery of Opium a Vein of Taliban. 7/27/09
Night Into Day. 7/29/09

NEWS.
Talking Iran: Steve Schippert Show - June 21, 2009. Hat tip: Winston.
Brass Balls Radio: Iran Edition. Hat tip: Winston.

YouTube & Other Videos.
News: 9/12 Tea Party.
Hugh Hewitt Interviews Persian-Canadian, Winston - June 18, 2009. Hat tip: Winston.

Yes, I put a lot Michael Yon's articles into this post, but I wanted to get out of July! Now I have to do one for August/September so I can get caught up. He is well worth reading, and he is worthy of our support. He is one of a couple journalists that I know who go out into the warzones without any backing from anyone except us. He is not biased either, unless you consider someone telling the truth about our side! I better stop right here before I say something about those idiots who know nothing and publish pictures of someone dieing against their parents SECOND request that they don't do it...

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.