Publius Forum

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Time-Out

I have been putting off doing a lot of the work I still need to do to get caught up, but I've been doing the most recent posts. Well, maybe a couple. I have gotten my inbox down to less than 300 emails! That is an accomplishment within itself, since it went up to over 400.

Between the Tea Parties, calling and emailing Washington and Sacramento, feeling overwhelmed and then guilty about not posting, I've made a decision to let you know that I will have to post the news I've been waiting to post and link them to one post as I did before. I think I shall do this weekly, rather than monthly, because there are just too many.

I'm really grateful that you've been coming back to see if I've written something new. I don't want to let you down, and I won't. Once I'm all caught up, this is not going to happen again. I just have to get to that magical, far-away fantasy of being all caught up! ;)

Thank you for patience. Right now I'm going to watch NCIS. I know, but I really like this show. It will halp me to relax so I can get back to work. (I work at night.) Have a blessed evening everyone, and I shall see you on the other side of the moon...

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.