Publius Forum

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Clearing Out This Year's Posts

Today I will be going through my emails in the hopes of finishing this year's posts. If you would like, you may find out which posts they are by reading the post below. Just to let you know I am still here.

BTW, beginning next month I will be very busy with our Citizen Power Campaign until the Tea Party on April 15th.

If there is news out there that I should know about and you want me to receive it, it would be better if you posted a comment. I got my emails down to 200+ from 700+. So you see, it does get rather hectic around here! Thank you, and have a very blessed new year.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.