Publius Forum

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I Know I Have Two Identical Posts

The reason I have two "NRO: What Were Thinking?" posts is because I tried to link it someone else (Winston) and I messed up. I am still learning how to do that since I do not have haloscan anymore.

You can still trackback to me. This is how to do it.

1. Click on "Create a link".
2. There will be a pop-up. (I think.)
3. It will have my title, change this to your title.
4. Leave my permanent URL in the "Link" option.
5. Add my link (all of this comes with the 'create a link') to your post.
6. Publish.
7. You're done.

Don't forget to change to change the title to own or else the published link you've created will add my title as your URL. Weird, eh? Oh well. I didn't know this, so I had to do this again and I ended up with a new URL. Ugh.

I use Digg and a new person had one thing that he dugg on his site. Yup, my article. So I don't want it to disappear from him. I could let him know I changed URL's? I don't know. Sometimes they don't accept strangers comments. Oh what a web we weave when we try to please. haha. Have a great evening!

PS. I fix it so there's only one article now. I did leave a message with a link to the correct article. Wheh! ;)

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.