Publius Forum

Monday, February 1, 2010

Time Sensitive Tea Party Survey

I was reading some comments over at Smart Girl Politics - California when I found this tidbit. It is a time sensitive survey. There is one question. Here are the choices.

SURVEY.

What Do You Think About The Tea Party Movement?

A. I'm a supporter, it's a healthy change for the GOP.
B. I'm conservative, but I'm a centrist, and this doesn't help the party.
C. I want nothing to do with it.
D. Wasn't the Tea Party hundreds of years ago?

Results | Disclaimer | E-Mail.

Hat tip: Doris.

The one thing that bugs me about this survey is that they seem to think it is a GOP thing. NOT TRUE. This is an AMERICAN thing. Please ignore the GOP reference and vote your conscience. Thanks, and have a great day.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.