Publius Forum

Friday, April 23, 2010

News Overload 4/23/10

It has been a while since I've written anything, because I've had over 400 emails a day to answer. I couldn't do it, so I am just going to try and connect all of the news together and try to make it an article. I could use your prayers. *heh*

To start, I have had the pleasure to become net buddies with this great band and singer, Backbone Music USA. You should really go check them out if you are a patriot. They have also posted their first single along with a video on YouTube that I just found out about!

Just in case the video doesn't work, here's the link.

A friend of mine ["Steve"} likes to email me these silly jokes, and sometimes I can really use them. This one is entitled, "I couldn't resist forwarding this one..."
Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the promised land".

About 75 years ago, Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the promised land".

Now Obama has stolen our shovel, taxed our asses, raised the price of camels, and mortgaged the promised land!

I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the suicide hot line which turned out to be a call center in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal.

They all got excited and asked if I could drive a truck...
haha. I have no idea what the truck is all about, but the rest of it I get. There are more. Same station.

Stop the ACLU is a great site and provides much insight and articles that cover information that is rarely discussed by the so-called dinosaur media. This article about how they lie to women so they can get them to have an abortion is disgusting. Planned Parenthood is anything except being parents. It is all about abortions and genocide. Yes, that is correct. Black people are estimated to be 15% of the citizens in America. So why are there 85% of Planned Parenthood clinics in their neiborhood?

I shall now post what we've gotten thus far. I know it isn't much, but this is the first time I've tried writing in this capacity. Any suggestions from other bloggers as to how to put all this news out there and stay sane? Appreciated. ;)

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.