Publius Forum

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

'Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death'

Many people think these words that were spoken hundreds of years ago were boring, ancient, and they had nothing to do with today. I know. I used to be one of them. Not anymore. I see our precious Liberty slipping away, and there is nothing you can say tonight, President Obama, that will change the damage you've done. So give me back my God-given Liberty, or give me death.


If my computer won't display this video, please go here.

Hat tip: sECULAR sTUPIDIST.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.