Publius Forum

Monday, June 21, 2010

This Just In...

I have written earlier today (post-dated it), and here comes another article! Star Parker (Candidate for California's 37th Congressional seat) is an amazing writer, thinker, person, woman, etc. Please follow her on her non-profit site: Center for Urban Renewal and Education=CURE.

This is her latest article: A roadmap for American renewal.

Is the role of government to protect life, liberty, and property? Or is the role of government, in the words of President Obama, "redistributive change"?

This is the story I wrote earlier: Candidate Star Parker's Commentaries. When you go to this article, check out some of the videos of her on the right-sidebar. Awesome. Have a blessed day.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again. Digg! Digg!

4 comments:

  1. Star Parker was on Rush Friday. I really like her.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, I missed it. I'm glad you had the opportunity to hear to hear her. She's the reason I dropped out of the race. I believe she could do the right job and do it better. (I can't talk as well as she can.) *heh* I appreciate her so much. I had raised $0 dollars! haha. Besides, I really do like her. Thanks! Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rosemary

    Thanks very much for added my link on your blog, thanks for kind words regarding my site.

    I have placed your link following my blog roll on top place please check that

    http://auditions-auditions.blogspot.com

    Thanks again and all the best with your endeavours!

    cheers
    anaisbertie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, anaisbertie. I've seen it, and you are a person of your word. So hard to find in Hollywood, eh? ;)

    Ah, maybe you live in Malibu with the rest of them? No matter. It hasn't rubbed off onto you.

    Are you interested in finding out what the Tea Parties are all about? We are having a big one this July 4th on the Santa Monica Pier at 6 pm. I will be there as the coordinator for Long Beach Patriots. All we want is our Constitution upheld. No matter which party!

    You should see the repukians we've gotten rid off with true Conservatives, and most of them are women! Woohoo! Yes, we have come a long way, and it's about time. ;)

    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.