Publius Forum

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pray for Brother John

I apologize for not asking earlier, but my brother John has been very ill for over a month. I have been taking care of him, and he seems to be getting better. Still, I've seen this happen before where a person gets better for a day and then takes a turn for the worse.

If you wouldn't mind, please pray for John's health, his faith, his good nature. (He's been grumpy lately.) He is still young, and I do not want to lose him. Thank you in advance. Have a blessed day.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again. Digg! Digg!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I posted under "Blogroll". I sent you a little msg over at your blog (pretty cool!) and I used the name David. I hope you don't mind. If you do mind, please send me a name I can use to identify you blog. I'll change it right away. BTW, my email is here. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.