Publius Forum

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Please Pray for Me

Tuesday I went to the bank for my brother and decided to go shopping. This is a little difficult for me, because I use a walker and take the bus. On my way to catch a bus home, I stumbled and hit my head. When I got home, I had a TIA.

I have had a migraine ever since. Writing this is hard, but I just wanted you to know I'm alright. Just a little pain in the head.

Please pray for brother as well. He has been ill for about 3 months now. You should see the two of us misfits. haha. He's weakened, I'm sensitive to light, noise, and just about everything. (My brother offered me food and I almost lost it.)

I really appreciate your prayers. My brother just got home yelling, "Help me! Help me!" Got that fixed. And on we go. Happy trails...

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.