Publius Forum

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

The Republican Convention

I have been hearing many good and bad things about how the Convention is going. Does anyone know where I can get a transcript of all speakers, including the women who were there who lost their husbands on September 11, 2001? I would appreciate it.

As for the coverage, I don't remember the MSM paying so much attention to the protesters at the Kerry Campaign, but then again, their whole platform sounded like a protest! I do not like negative people or people who think I swallow the party line. I do have a brain, and I use it to research the truth underlying what people say. If they (Kerry supporters) think I can be swayed by telling me something he did 35 years ago and then spend 26 seconds on his entire political life, they are wrong to think that there isn't something fishy there.

Why would he not talk about his achievements as Lt. Governor for Gov. Dukakus? Why would he not talk about his achievements as a US Senator? Could it be that he was too far to the left? Could it be that if he did, we would run to the Republicans? Why didn't he talk about it? Didn't he have any achievements? It makes one with a brain wonder...!

Enough about Kerry. I hope that President Bush is not dilusional about the ILLEGAL ALIEN problem [Article I: Section 8-(3rd of the powers given to Congress) To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, ...Article I: Section 8-(14th of the powers given to Congress) To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions; Article IV: Section 4-The United States shall guarantee to every State in the Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; ...)] that is so pervasive in the USA at this very perilous time in our history. Tell me, how can we have Homeland Security when our land on which our homes are built is not secure?

I am exhausted with excuses of how Americans won't do these jobs. What do you think I did as a teen? How do you think I worked my way through college? It wasn't by sucking on the government teat! (Except for the grants and student loan which was paid back! Total disclosure.) Our young people need minimum wage employment to learn the "art" of working. This is the only way to learn a work ethic. I am not saying everyone will learn it, but you CANNOT learn it from a book. I know adults who have tried to get employment, but were turned away because they were not Hispanic. THAT is racist. I was one of them.

If the President does not address this issue without offering amnesty (no matter what you call it!), then I am in fear of another attack. Whoever comes up with a way to allow our Border Patrol to do their job, deport all ILLEGAL aliens (I love all people, so leave your racist sensibilities for some real racism,) and find the sleeper cells-ah, they will surely win many votes.

This is not a time for politics. We are at war. All 19 of the hijackers were illegally in this country. It is about time we got serious. I do not want another another September 11, 2001. There will be noone left to vote for anyone if they or you are dead. This is too unbearable to realize, and that is why everyone desires to move on as if it never happened. Please, God, make them take this seriously.

Originally posted at My Newz 'n Ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.