Publius Forum

Sunday, July 8, 2007

It's 9:39pm. Do you know where your blogging buddy is?

My brother, while he may be joking, keeps telling me (EVERY TIME he sees me on the computer) to stop blogging. I've been called names that Webster has never even thought of before! No, I'm not going to repeat them. lol.

I spend most of my days answering emails and researching information that I have received from those emails. See, I'm not like the NY Times. I actually care about my credibility! I don't want to put something out there that is just a rumor or a straight out lie. No, I do not get sent lies on purpose. It's just that most people, including myself, can be fooled. When that happens, I will let you know ASAP!

I wish I had some news for you, but I've just been too busy, I noticed there were two car bomb attempts over in the UK, and I am floored by what the PM Brown did in response. No one is allowed to use the word, "Muslim"? WTH? That will cause them to stop...my butt! Do these people, do any people, realize that THEY have declared WAR on us? Anyone who does not agree with Sharia Law or Mohammad, you die. Even if you, apparently.

They blew up the mosque again, what was left of it. All of these were inside jobs. They have found 8 people in England ARE police officers, because they cannot fire them for comporting with the enemy. This PC crap has got to go!

Well, everyone already knew about this. That's why I said I didn't have any news. Everyone be good to your neighbor today and always. Everyone turn in the enemies of our country (whichever one is yours) for as long as it takes. We are in this together, whether you like it or not. There are only two outcomes. Victory or Defeat. Try living with that as our papers and congress are ready to throw in the towel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.