Publius Forum

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Ah, sweet Saturday; OTB

What have I accomplished today? Let's see...I went through emails, I worked on my open trackbacks, I got a new mouse that had a cord that was too short (actually, my brother got it for me because I don't leave the apartment, but that's a whole different story), my computer froze up on me so I had to shut her down and turn her back on again, oh yeah, I left a comment somewhere--no, I'm not going to say where--that could literally ruin any chances of me ever having a political job. Yeah, I've been real busy today.

Everything I have built my life up for I destroyed in one comment. Actually, it isn't really the comment that I left, it's more the facts that are in it. We all have lives outside of this computer, especially us older folks. Many of us have had a hard life, which makes us perfect to know and understand the ins and outs of what works and what doesn't, what's good and what isn't, what's right and what's wrong.

I shall worry about this anyway. God, I wish I could talk about it. I have held it in for so many years now. It is a burden that I will have to carry silently. Sorry. Have a good day.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis Add this post to Fark Add this post to Technorati Add this post to Del.icio.us Digg!

I'm not quite sure why I'm using this post as an open trackback, but it's the only post I've written so far today. It's already close to 7pm. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

These are the posts that I've trackbacked to: Outside the Beltway, Is It Just Me?, Faultline USA, Nanotechnology Today, Walls of the City, The World According to Carl, Webloggin, The Amboy Times, Leaning Straight Up, Dumb Ox Daily News, The Pink Flamingo, The Virtuous Republic, Big Dog's Weblog, Blog @ MoreWhat.com, Perri Nelson's Website, Faultline USA, Woman Honor Thyself, DeMediacratic Nation, The Uncooperative Radio Show!, Shadowscope, Blue Star Chronicles, The Bullwinkle Blog, CommonSenseAmerica, and Church and State, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

These are the posts that have trackbacked to this post:
  • Planck's Constant: Women who smell bad.
  • The Florida Masochist: The Knucklehead of the Day award.
  • The Florida Masochist: Drop Dead or much to do about nothing?
  • Diary of the Mad Pigeon: The Geopolitics of Conservation.
  • Right Truth: Hangings, Executions and other good stuff.
  • Blue Star Chronicles: When Fake News is Presented as Truth by the Main Stream Media.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.