Publius Forum

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Catching up to Michael Yon

Michael Yon is one terrific guy, but gosh, can he move or what? I write one post and it seems as though there are three more of his! Oh, I'm not really complaining. NO! I love his writings most of the time. At least I know I will get a glimpse of what is really happening and truthfulness.

Well, let's get down to it. I have been backed up pretty much on everything, and Michael is no exception. Let me confess right now. I've taken on too much. I have too many sites, and that is why I started this one. Everything goes here, as you now know. One blog, well, two. I have kept my DoD Daily News-2 blog for military news. I just have to know what is happening, because I certainly am not getting any news from our media.

And that brings us back to Michael. This is how I found Michael around three years ago. I am certainly grateful that I did. Here are his latest articles:
7 Rules: 1 Oath.
American Legacy: Wayne Downing.
Bird's Eye View, The Battle for Baqubah.
Video.
Bread and a Circus: Part One.
These are full of information you will never read in our newspapers. I highly recommend you spend some time really trying to educate yourself about what is happening over here. Do not let anyone bamboozle you. You are smarter than that. You are more deserving than the junk you've been receiving as 'news.' Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.