Publius Forum

Friday, August 31, 2007

A list of news articles (OTB)

I've been quite busy today, so I would like to share with you some news I've found. Feel free to check them out.

These are from Stop the ACLU.
  • Valedictorian Sues School for Religious Liberty.

  • Ohio Democrats PROTECT racial segregation. They are still racist bastards.

  • Airforce Ready To Deploy The Reaper.

  • Federal court upholds ‘ One State Under God ‘ in Texas Pledge of Allegiance.

  • (Video) Huckabee Calls for National Smoking Ban in Public Places. Over my cold dead cigarrettes.
  • These are from CAGW (Citizens Against Government Waste):
  • Tell Your Members of Congress to Make Their Earmark Requests Public!

  • Sign the 2007 Prime Cuts Citizen's Demand!

  • August Porker of the Month: Rep. Jim Oberstar.
    And so much more
  • !This next article is from Michael Yon, and it is called, "Ghosts of Anbar, Part III of IV: A Model for Success." (If anyone happens to have part 2 of this series, I would appreciate it if you could email it to me. I don't remember seeing it.)

    Here we go again, and you'll never guess who is alerting us to this prejudiced action. M. Zudhi Jasser, MD, of American Islamic Forum for Democracy. The name of the article is School to provide Muslim students with foot baths, and it is written by Andrea Billups over at Washington Times.

    There are also many bloggers I've read today and yesterday. The Pirate's Cove, Woman Honor Thyself, Potbelly Stove, Right Truth, LGF, The Florida Masochist, DeMediacratic Nation, Diary of the Mad Pigeon and so many more. If you are new to blogging or new to reading blogs, you may want to leave messages. This is one way to find that you are not alone out there. None of us truly ever are. But that's another post. ;)

    I am opening this post up for trackbacks from Linkfest. If you have not yet become a member, okay. You may trackback also, but please check out this site above.

    These are the posts I have trackbacked to: Church and State, Diary of the Mad Pigeon, Pirate's Cove, Webloggin, Leaning Straight Up, DeMediacratic Nation, Right Truth, The World According to Carl and Perri Nelson's Website, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

    These are the posts that have trackbacked to me (if you do not see your name here, it is not because I did not want to post you. It is because I did not see your name.):

    1. The Florida Masochist: The Knuckleheads of the Day award.
    2. The Florida Masochist: Widow penalty class action.
    3. CommonSenseAmerica: Administration Urges Court To Open Borders - OTA.
    4. DeMediacratic Nation at Townhall: When Hillary Met Norm.
    5. third world county: Mike Huckabee Jumps the Shark.
    6. Stuck on Stupid: LBJ’s Gay Sex Scandal. I don't know why, but for some reason my stupid IE won't allow me to view your site to give you a trackback. Maybe if you could email the tb, I could do the same favor for you? I don't have s-e-x as a blocked item. At least I don't think so. If anyone could help me with this, I'd sure appreciate it. Now that I can't read it, I really want to! LOL.
    7. Right Truth: Dirty Love.
    8. The Uncooperative Blogger: The Uncooperative Radio Show! 08-31-07 - 09-02-07.
    9. Planck's Constant: Three children killed in IDF strike on Kassam launchers.
    10. DeMediacratic Nation: Imam Mahdi – May God Hasten His Appearance; A Friday Sermon of Al Qaeda/Taliban/US Alliance. Digg! Digg!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.