Publius Forum

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Friends are more precious than gold

I do not have a Hemmingway nor a Faulkner pressing my mind at the moment for you, because I am overcome with a feeling that is very foreign to me. It is overwhelming. It is raw. It is good. The feeling for which I am referring is Friendship.

I have written my old blog for over 3 years, and I have made a few friends over there. Some very thoughtful and longlasting friends. I will not be listing names because I know I will inadvertantly forget one person or two, and I am not in the business of hurting anyone. Well, maybe OBL, but that's a different subject!

Whenever I am struggling with a problem, no matter how silly, they are always there to guide me through. They make me laugh a lot, they share with me themselves, they are the most fantastic human beings I know.

God has surely blessed me. I just hope I remain worthy of this of blessing. (I know in God's eyes I am a sinner, nothing but rags on my best day. Thanks to my LORD Jesus Christ, I am made white as snow. Thank you, Jesus.) Have a nice day everyone, and God bless you all.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

I am going to share this with my friends at Linkfest through an open trackback. Maybe this is something you will want to try now. After all, I never would have met some of these remarkable people without being open.

These are the posts I've linked to: Outside the Beltway, Perri Nelson's Website, Is It Just Me?, The Random Yak, DeMediacratic Nation, Nanotechnology Today, Right Truth, Big Dog's Weblog, INside the Northwest Territory, Nuke's News & Views, Webloggin, Conservative Cat, Conservative Thoughts, Diary of the Mad Pigeon, The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns, The World According to Carl, Pirate's Cove, The Pink Flamingo, High Desert Wanderer, Blue Star Chronicles, Leaning Straight Up, Stout Republican, Big Dog's Weblog, and The Yankee Sailor, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

These are the kind people who've linked to this post:
1. The Amboy Times: Muslim Doctor Arrested in Park with AK-47.
2. The Florida Masochist: The Knucklehead of the Day award.
3. DeMediacratic Nation: Democrats: An End to the War; Short, Bittersweet.
4. Right Truth: Pro-America Companies.
5. Blue Star Chronicles: Eco-Friendly Bombs from Russia with Love for the E.
6. Blue Star Chronicles: Newly Released Video from Beslan.
7. Blue Star Chronicles: Blogging Michigander’s Personal Jihad Twarted. Digg! Digg!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to
    find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this issue.
    If you have any suggestions, please share. With thanks!
    Check out my blog post :: john thomas financial

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.