Publius Forum

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Just in case you were wondering...

I am going to tell you about the struggles I am having with my left hand. A few days ago, it was working fine. I found myself sleeping at the computer again, and I had lost the feeling in my hand. Well, not actually the feeling because it was tingling, but I could not move my fingers.

I have had 3 strokes before, so I know the symptoms. It was not stroke related. It is not even related to my fingers, oddly enough. The problem starts with my wrist. I can find pressure points all up and down my arm and even underneath my arm! Crazy how our bodies are connected.

I've still not gone to a doctor, but my fingers seem to be regaining strength. I can actually pick something up now, as long as I don't have to raise it over my head. I have a suspicious it may be only a slight bit of tendinitis. I've been trying to rest my hand by using just one finger. lol.

The odd thing is I cannot use my thumb. This is also affecting my movements in my wrist as far as peripheral reach. (The area of stretchability or reach.)

So there's really no big story here. I'm fine. I'm sure my wrist will be back in action soon. Until then, I have some really cool military stories that I have permission to copy/paste. If you choose to 'borrow' any of them, please give the credit to the person(s) who actually wrote the article. You could also be kind enough to let people know where you found it. ;)

Well, I guess that's it. Not too much to it, eh? That's the GOOD news! Have a great day.

PS. I have reached 3000 hits on my blogger site, but I do not know who to give credit for it. Therefore, I shall give the post the credit, and all who came to visit my blogger site. It is one of my Military sites posts which I have permission to copy/paste their articles, so please give the person who actually wrote the article credit if you chose to 'borrow' any of them. Thank you.

UPDATE: 18. Leaning Straight Up: San Francisco’s Anti Military Disease Spreads to Oakland. A MUST READ, says me. Toll free to the Capitol: 866-340-9281. Do the right thing.

Add this post to Fark Add this post to Technorati Add this post to Del.icio.us Digg!

Trackback to this post: http://rosemarysthoughts.com/2007/09/30/just-in-case-you-were-wondering/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.