Publius Forum

Saturday, September 8, 2007

News you CAN use Part 2

Many of my readers are familiar with the Daily News from Iran which is written by Dr. Zin. I have learned why we have not heard from him recently or seen any news on his site. It appears that they have frozen his site because he could not afford to keep running it without our contributions. Well, I'm not going to sit by and allow this to happen. Unfortunately, I am not rich. The total he needs is over $1000. I am going to be contributing $15. It may be small, but it will help. If we all give $15, it will only take 70 people to help get wonderful site back up and running. Remember how much information he brought to us? I believe he deserves this help. If you would like to heop, you may donate by PayPal (I don't have the address) or at this address:
    Regime Change Iran
    PO Box 3373
    Tustin, CA 92781
Thank you.

I have several articles and videos from John over at Stop the ACLU that you may have missed. Here they are ones I kept: Many of you know that I have been following a 'moderate' Muslim and what he has to say. I believe we should give him a chance, while others are not open to this idea. It is a decision that is totally up to you. I do, however, have a few articles from him if you are interested (and even if you're not! lol). Here is an article written by Frank Gaffney: CAIR-TV on September 5, 2007 concerning CAIR.

One of my favorite radio hosts and authors has written another marvelous article entitle, "10 "Inconvenient" Questions for Al Gore and His Fellow Man Made Global Warming Believers. Wow. This is a must read.

Another good friend of mine lives in Japan. He was in television forum to discuss Japan's pacifist constitution. Here are some of the things he wished he had time to discuss, seeing as it was hard enough to get a word in edgewise! lol Postscript of NHK Forum 1: Japan Has to Be a Pretty Boy in the Middle East? No way! and Postscript of NHK Forum 2: Inseparable Alliance between Japan and the United States. Here are some of the issues that he actually had the opportunity to mention in the forum: Media and Jurists’ Humiliation to the Iraq War and the War on Terror. These are a little long, but they are well worth your time. Besides being important issues, he is a fine writer.

Last, but by no means least, I have two articles from Michael Yon. These are always must reads, so I'll just say that before I post them. Here they are: A Marine. A Mentor. A Model Approach. and Ghosts of Anbar, Part IV of IV. Michael has also started a channel on YouTube. If you would like to subscribe to it, click here. Then click on the subscribe button right there by Michael's name.

Well, I guess that's enough news for a little while. Boy, I can hardly wait for tomorrow...arghh! This is just the news I've saved. Oh brother!

This is Saturday, and everyone is probably out having a great time. I hope they are. I received some sad news tonight as I was putting this together, but I am not at liberty to discuss it. All I can do is ask you to continue praying and supporting our men and women in the Armed Forces who are protecting our butts so we can write crap like this that means so little when you realize what we are really facing...this is my open trackback post.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

These are the posts I've trackbacked to: Big Dog's Weblog, Is It Just Me?, Webloggin, Colloquium, The Yankee Sailor, Conservative Cat, The World According to Carl, and Shadowscope, Adam's Web, and walls of the city, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

These are the people and their post who were kind enough to return the favor:
1. Webloggin: Another Blow to the Democrats’ Desire for Failure - Sunnis End Boycott of Iraqi Parliament.
2. The Florida Masochist: The Knucklehead of the Day award.
3. The Florida Masochist: Weekly Dolphins Prediction.
4. Planck's Constant: George Washington was a Terrorist.
5. the so-called me: Link Fest - Week One. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.