Publius Forum

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Oh no, I'm an addict! (An article on Bush' visit, too)

95%How Addicted to Blogging Are You? LOL. There is no way this test of 14 questions can be accurate. Just because I found something I like, and I can find more news online does not make me an addict! Just because I'll blog about anything (such as this!) does not make me addict. Just because I have over 5 blogs, they did not allow me to explain that I'm trying to move each site over to this one so I could blog quicker and about everything right here. No, this is not nor is it an accurate test of my character. I refuse to be an addict, plain and simple! Come on, guys, I already gave up the booze. What more do you want?! ;)

Update: On a more serious note, here is an article that everyone should read about President Bush' visit to the al Anbar province: The Gettysburg of This War, by Frederick W. Kagan.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis


Digg! Digg!

I do believe this is just the right post to give everyone a chuckle, so I am going to use it for my trackback today. After all, could we all use a chuckle every now and then, right? ;)

These are the post which I have trackbacked to: Outside the Beltway, Perri Nelson's Website, DeMediacratic Nation, Adam's Blog, Webloggin, Leaning Straight Up, The Bullwinkle Blog, Conservative Thoughts, Diary of the Mad Pigeon, Walls of the City, Pirate's Cove, Blue Star Chronicles, Planck's Constant, Gulf Coast Hurricane Tracker, Dumb Ox Daily News, and Right Voices, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

These are the kind people whom have trackbacked to this post:
1. Potbelly Stove: The morality of some 'Hollywood' types.
2. Right Truth: The new anti-semitism - same as the old semitism.
3. The Florida Masochist: The Knucklehead of the Day award.
4. The Florida Masochist: Double Talk.
5. Faultline USA: Mexican Trucks Start Rolling Across America Tomorrow.
6. DeMediacratic Nation: Durban II; It Ain't Dick!
7. DeMediacratic Nation at Townhall: Durban II; It Ain't Dick!
8. Blue Star Chronicles: The ACLU Tries to Weigh Down the US Military with Paperwork.
9. Blue Star Chronicles: D.C. Mayor Argues Against the Second Amendment.
10. Blue Star Chronicles: Germans Arrest Three Terror SuspectsIn Plot Against.
11. Mark My Words: Plenty of shame to go around.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd
    ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest
    writing a blog article or vice-versa? My site addresses a lot of
    the same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.

    If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!
    Also visit my web page ; john thomas financial

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.