Publius Forum

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

busy, Busy, BUSY!

As some you may know, I have over eight blogs. I think I've solved the problem of having to manually transfer them over to here. I'm using Wordpress to import my blogs, then I will export them to here. Cool, eh?! I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner. If you ever decide to change your blog to a site or somewhere else but don't want to go through the hassle, use Wordpress. The only problem is that it takes so freakin' long!

I'm going to use as my open trackback today, basically because this is only thing I've had time to write and it may help someone else. The last post was a funny one, but I don't really like the way they portrayed the addicts. Not everyone uses needles, not that I would know, ya understand. ;)

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis Add this post to Fark Add this post to Technorati Add this post to Del.icio.us Digg!

These are the people I've trackbacked to: Potbelly Stove, Blue Star Chronicles, Nuke's News & Views, Leaning Straight Up, Perri Nelson's Website, CommonSenseAmerica, DeMediacratic Nation, Pursuing Holiness, DeMediacratic Nation, Right Voices, Faultline USA, Conservative Thoughts, Blog @ MoreWhat.com, Cao's Blog, third world county, and Big Dog's Weblog, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

These are the people who were kind enough to trackback to me: (My apologies for being so late at posting your articles to the front page. I'm still trying to move everything!)
  • Blue Star Chronicles: Support the American Mission in Iraq.
  • Blue Star Chronicles: Fred Thompson: It Starts Right Now.
  • Faultline USA: Republican Debate Winners and Losers.
  • The Florida Masochist: The Knucklehead of the Day award.
  • DeMediacratic Nation: The Violence in Anbar has gone down Despite the Surge, NOT Because of it.
  • The Florida Masochist: From the Silly News Desk.
  • CommonSenseAmerica: The Senate is in Town - Can You Smell The Pork?
  • CommonSenseAmerica: Necessity is the Mother of Invention.
  • Right Truth: Victory Forces vs. Defeatists.
  • The Amboy Times: Comedians Sneek Through Security.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.